High School: No High School Affiliation
Amount: up to $5,000
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, an undergraduate who is currently receiving a Federal Pell Grant and who is planning to spend a semester of study abroad.
This scholarship seeks to lower barriers to undergraduate study abroad by offering scholarships to students with financial need and encourages students underrepresented in study abroad to apply.
- Organization: Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Name: SarahPhillips, Program Coordinator
- Address 1: Institute of International Education
- Address 2: 515 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 150
- City: Houston
- State: TX
- Zip: 77027
- Phone Number: (713) 621-6300 ext. 25
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.iie.org/gilman