High School: No High School Affiliation
Deadline: May 1st
Applicant must be an Ohio resident and high school graduate accepted to an approved college/university, junior college, or technical college with a two-year minimum program and plan to study in the field of Forest Resource. Current college students are also eligible.
Selection will be made by the committee with preference to students attending Ohio colleges.
- Organization: Ohio Forestry Association
- Name: ScholarshipCommittee
- Address 1: 4080 South High Street
- City: Columbus
- State: OH
- Zip: 43207
- Phone Number: (614) 497-9580
- Website: www.ohioforest.org